Laura Ashley CX155LA is a distinctive and outstanding sewing machine. Both from a closer look, and from afar, the beauty of this computerized sewing and quilting machine is undeniable.
The familiar design from the Brothers brand has a cute and assuring aesthetic. It even gets better with the branding and intriguing interface from Laura Ashley.
All you need know about this awesome sewing machine is provided in this review, comprehensive enough to convince you to buy.
Why choose Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA
Laura Ashley CX155LA sewing machine is equipped with everything needed to bring your dream projects to reality. The Laura Ashley name tag on it is just an added prestige; and its still a brother product that delivers hugely on quality.
Laura Ashley CX155LA is many steps from being basic, but it is quite easy, 12-year-olds can use it. The simplicity and sophisticated nature of the Laura Ashley CX155LA Limited edition sewing machine makes it ideal than many of it peers.
No matter your age, experience, and usage, the Laura Ashley CX155LA has something to offer you.
Description of Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA features
The hybrid nature of the CX155LA regarding users experience is a strong point of this machine. Some of the features favor mostly an experience seamstress but there are also features that benefit the entry-level and intermediate users.
If you have the experience of an expert, you will find the types of feet and odd choice useful. At the end of the line, the easy stitch selection, explicit instructions manual (English and Spanish), the intelligent interface and the crystal clear LCD provides a beginner all that is needed to learn on the job.
Altogether you would have 155 built in stitch to play with that includes 55 alphanumeric stitches.
Whether you are sewing simple garments or an expert level quilts, Laura Ashley CX155LA has features capable of all. Another glowing feature of the machine is the manageable free arm that enables you to perform custom designs. The free arm is neither flimsy nor heavy for usage.
If you carry out projects that need a spacious workplace, there is a wide table that is equally strong to accommodate any weight of materials. With the wide table, you have an additional 33% increase in the workspace. You will have an unhindered access and space for different layers of quilting.
Who should buy Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA?
Recommending the Laura Ashley to only one set of users is a bit tricky. Beneath the floral designs embedded by Laura Ashley, the sewing machine is not a fancy expert level machine that newbies may assume it to be.
Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA is a step-up from basic and simple sewing machines. Even though underestimated, but offers so much for a little price.
If you seek a sturdy, simple, smart, and versatile, sewing machine that pays complete attention to details and stitching, choosing the Laura Ashley CX155LA is not a wrong choice: A perfect entry level sewing machine or a replacement for your basic sewing machine.
Quick recap of features Laura Ashley Limited Edition CX155LA
- 100 built-in stitches with eight one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- Wide table for larger projects
- Smooth fabric feeding utilizing 7-point feed dogs
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area
- Advanced easy needle threading system
- Speed control and start/stop button
- Jam resistant Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin
- One built-in monogramming sewing font useful for basic monogramming
- Large backlit LCD for easy viewing in low light
- Includes 11 quick-change presser feet
- Add weight
- Wide table for large projects
- Wide table removable for smaller projects
- Extensive set of accessories
- Convenient inbuilt storage compartment
- Averagely priced and affordable
- Has a stitch for every purpose
- Lighting is a bit dim
- Plastics is used for major parts
What’s in the Package?
- CX155LA computerized sewing and quilting machine
- Power cord
- Accessory bag
- Accessory feet: Zipper foot, Zigzag foot (on machine), monogramming foot, buttonhole foot, overcasting foot, button sewing foot, 1/4″ Quilting foot, blind stitch foot, quilt guide, walking foot with quilt guide, Stitch Guide foot
- Oversized table for larger projects
- Foot Controller
- 25 year limited warranty
- English and Spanish operation manual