Last updated on October 17th, 2021 at 02:01 pm
The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
An in-depth review of the Brother CS6000i sewing machine. In this Brother CS6000i review, we tell why you should choose this product, merit, demerit, features and who this particular model is suited for.
Enjoy sewing and quilting plus crafting-easily and affordably with the value-packed Brother CS6000i sewing machine! With CS6000i, nothing is left to chance. Brother provides genuine and quality sewing machines to keep you sewing comfortably.
Why choose the Brother CS6000i sewing machine?
A sewing machine is about much more than sewing. That’s why when you choose the Brother CS6000i sewing machine; you can put your best creativity in clothing fashion into something better, and unique.
Brother CS6000i makes sewing fun and enjoyable since it is an easy machine to use. Compared to other sewing machines, Brother CS6000i is much quieter. This machine has satisfied a lot of users. You will not get any sewing machine that has as much accessory and really cheap as the Brother CS6000i sewing machine. It is really lightweight and easy to use. It is very good for moving around.
Description of Brother CS 6000i sewing machine features
Enjoy stunning sewing experience with 7 preset quilting stitches, an attached walking foot, a spring action quilt foot attachment and a quilt guide equipping user to master darning, quilt linings, and free-motion quilting. With the integrated LCD screen stitch selector, you can easily select the kind of stitch to use more accurately than before.
If you are new to sewing and not sure what to do next, you don’t need to worry, since Brother CS6000i machine displays an error message if you have not set it up properly.
On selecting the stitch, the display screen is always ready and points you to which of the 7 standard presser feet to use with your chosen stitch. With 60 built-in varieties of stitches, you do many more quilts that will stand out. You can control your stitching speed with the adjustable sewing speed control. Brother CS6000i detachable over-sized table means that you can cater for larger projects or stitching quilts without a hassle.
If you are in a hurry to get things done, then the machine is a great time saver with its drop-in bobbin and an automatic needle threader. The easy bobbin winding system makes your sewing life easier with a complete diagram illustrated on the top of the sewing machine.
A revolutionary one-touch Start / Stop and the Reverse buttons system affords you the joys of sewing without touching the foot pedal. What is more? Its lightweight and accompanying hard carry case makes it a grab-it-and-go-anywhere sewing machine.
Who Should Buy Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine?
This versatile, portable, value-packed sewing machine is for those who are looking for low-cost sewing machines for a wide range of quilting and sewing projects. The automation offered by Brother CS6000i sewing machine is good for experienced sewers, older sewers with failing eyesight and joint problems to continue sewing comfortably.
Brother CS6000i sewing machine is the ultimate choice for those looking to handle all kinds of sewing ranging from quilting to garment construction and much more. There’s no other machine that got you covered with sewing hems, cuffs, and sleeves as Brother CS6000i.
A quick recap of features for Brother CS6000i
- 60 built-in stitch |Decorative stitches |7 styles of 1-step autos-size buttonholes
- LCD display, simple to use stitch selector
- Automatic needle threader
- Adjustable sewing speed
- Electronic variable speed control
- Easy threading
- super bright-lit LED workspace
- Jam resistance
- Built-in free arm to sew sleeves and cuffs
- Size of 11.4″ x 6.7″ x 16.1″
- Weight of 13.0 lbs
- Quick set bobbin
- Exceptional feed system
- Wide table for quilting and larger projects
- Easy threading with the automatic needles threader
- Dail thread tension
- 850 sewing stitches per min
- 9 presser feet
- Value for money
- Makes consistent stitches
- Lightweight design
- Backlit controls
- Easy to use
- Drop-in bobbin and automatic needles threader
- Quilting table and detachable foot
- Lacking embroidery features
- Lacking monogramming features
- Less stitching options
What should be included?
- CS6000i Sewing Machine
- Hard protective case for go-anywhere
- Extensive table for sewing extremely larger projects
- Nine presser feet
- Accessory pouch with spring action quilting foot, needle set, seam ripper, cleaning brush, spool caps (3), screwdriver, bobbins(3), spool pin, monogramming foot, eyelet punch, overcasting foot, buttonhole, zipper foot, button fitting foot, twin needle, blind stitch foot, walking foot,
- Quilt Guide
- Power cord
- English / Spanish instruction manual
- 25-year limited warranty