Last updated on October 17th, 2021 at 02:01 pm
The content on this webpage contains paid/affiliate links. When you click on any of our affiliate link, we may get a small compensation at no cost to you. See our affiliate disclosure for more info -----------------------
Detailed review of the Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery machine. In this singer XL-580 futura review, I tell you why you should buy this product, why not and you will find all its features that makes it unique:
Unleash your inner creativity and love for embroidery with the new Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery. Embroidery and stitches possibilities are truly endless and unique. All its features are innovative and very helpful.
Keep reading this singer XL-580 Review to know if it’s a best fit for you.
Why Choose Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery?
With hundreds of built-in embroidery and stitches, you can create any design for any fabric. Whether you are working on small projects or big ones like quilt, bed sheets and curtains, you can count on this machine.
All aspects of the new Singer Futura are well thought out and installed to make sewing as fun and less hassle as it should be. This sewing machine does not have any unnecessary and redundant features.
Description of Singer XL-580 Embroidery Features
You will love the 250 built-in embroidery designs that come with this new sewing machine. Fifty (50) of these are endless designs that you can use for continuous patterns in bed sheets, curtains and others. This machine also comes with hundreds of built-in stitches, including block letters and numbers.
Working with big fabrics will not be a problem either because of the Long Arm Design. This gives bigger space for easier movement and lesser difficulty.
Too busy in the day, working at night is also not an issue with 6 StayBright LED lights for a well-lit working space. You can connect it with your computer using the USB key and make use of the bonus software. AutoPunch™ and HyperFont™ make it possible to transform images and all fonts to embroidery.
While another software, Advanced Editing will allow you to change existing embroideries. You will not waste another time with the new features – Drop & Sew Bobbin System, SwiftSmart Threading System, and Electronic Thread Trimmer.
Who Should Use Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery?
Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery is perfect for people who love embroidery. Whether you are an intermediate or professional sewist, you will definitely like this sewing machine. With the unique and innovative features, you’ll find sewing enjoyable and less stressful.
Quick recap of features for Singer XL-580
- 250 Embroidery Designs
- 215 built-in sewing stitches
- Size of 21.5’’ x 9.5’’ x 13.0’’
- Weight of 54.6lbs
- Made of plastic and metal
- Long Arm for sewing quilts and other huge projects
- Endless Hoop of 6.75” x 4” for creating border designs
- Bonus Software AutoPunch™, HyperFont™ and Advanced Editing
- SwiftSmart threading system
- automatic needle threader
- Drop & Sew bobbin system
- Electronic Thread Trimmer
- Presser Foot Sensor for quick and easy start
- Six StayBright LED lights
- Independent Bobbin Winding System
- 6 Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes and1 Endless Buttonhole
- 10” x 6” Embroidery Hoop
- Knee Lifter
- Multi-Hooping Capability
- 7 types of feet (Embroidery Foot, Zipper Foot, All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot With Underplate, Satin Stitch Foot Blind Hem Foot, and Button Sewing Foot)
- Quick Release lever
- USB key
- Images and Fonts from computer can be converted to embroidery designs
- Edit existing embroidery designs
- Quick and easy start because of Presser Foot Sensor
- Hundreds of stitch designs with block letters and numbers
- Hundreds of embroidery designs
- Hands-free control of the presser foot
- Large endless hoop
- SwiftSmart Threading System
- Make designs as large as 12’’ x 20’’ with Bigger Embroidery Hoop and Multi-Hooping Capability
- No LCD screen
- No Free Arm Capability
- Quite heavy at 54.6lbs
- Not Handy
What Should be Included?
- Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery Sewing Machine
- 10’’ x 6’’ Embroidery Hoop
- 75’’ x 4’’ Endless Embroidery Hoop
- 4’’ x 4’’ Embroidery Hoop
- USB key
- USB cable
- Bonus software
- All-purpose foot
- Knee lifter
- Embroidery foot
- Zipper foot
- Spool pin felt
- Buttonhole foot
- Button sewing foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Blind hem foot
- Thread spool nets
- Vinyl accessory bag
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Thread spool caps
- Pack of needles
- Seam ripper / lint brush
- 10 year Limited Manufacturer Warranty